Our policy for ALL SALES ITEMS FINAL.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your SL Raw Virgin Hair purchase, we will be more than willing to either process as via store credit or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
Store Credits and Exchanges are ONLY for SL Raw Virgin Hair products that have NOT been worn, unwrapped, or tampered with in anyway! The products must be returned within thirty (30) days of the date that you received your order.
SL Raw Virgin Hair online returns portal can only be used to return items purchased online at www.slrawvirginhair.com.
- All returns will be refunded via store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card code.
You will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return your item(s). Must provide tracking number for all unused return items.
Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, accessories) with tags attached.
Sample items, Discounted, & Sale Items are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit.
Please allow 5-7 business days for us to process your return once it is received by our Distribution Center.
- SL Raw Virgin Hair is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 3 days of delivery.
- Sezzle purchases/layaway items are not eligible for returns.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our corporate office.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Item must have been paid in full on the date of purchase to be eligible for a return.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery will not be refunded nor applied store credit/ e-gift.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the restock initial shipping charge.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "hair switching;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving altered, washed, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-SL Raw Virgin Hair items sent to our Warehouse Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Refunds (only if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (only if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (only if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 5160 Van Nuys Blvd. Unit #157 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.